A revolutionary approach to solving Motor Neuron Disease and other neurodegenerative diseases
More than 2000 people have Motor Neuron Disease in Australia.
Each day 2 people die and 2 people are diagnosed with this terminal disease.
It can strike anyone, at any time and there is no known cure or effective treatment.
We believe we can solve the mystery of MND and find a solution by looking into areas that current medical research is ignoring.
We are relentlessly committed to finding the cause of the disease and we’re determined to make a revolutionary breakthrough in the search for underlying genetic modalities causing MND and other neurodegenerative diseases.
Please help us find a solution.
- Anonymous donor donates to support creating an ALS biobank with NSW HealthOctober 23, 2019 - 12:15 pm
- 2018 CEO report a remarkable year of innovation & collaboration – Matthew KeonDecember 14, 2018 - 9:45 am
- Our new website is live!September 27, 2018 - 12:26 pm
- 3 exciting findings in our quest for answers into MNDSeptember 27, 2018 - 12:20 pm
- $120,000 raised at Apres Ski partyAugust 31, 2018 - 1:30 pm
More details to come of our next events soon…stay tuned!