Help us solve the mystery and find a treatment for Neurodegeneration diseases.
8 years ago Peter Schutzinger was diagnosed with Motor Neuron Disease. After trialing practically every drug and treatment available, it became obvious to him that current medical research was looking in the wrong area.
In 2017, he along with Matt Keon, an inspirational out of the box thinker embarked on a journey to look into the areas that current research was ignoring. Iggy Get Out was formed…and the journey began.
CURRENT RESEARCH LIMITATIONS
60 years of research, 2000 medical papers and teams of people globally trying to solve Motor Neuron Disease, but sadly they have found no solution, limited treatments and offer no real hope.
Why isn’t current medical research working? Why have all of these studies had limited success? Here we explore some of the many limitations of the current research, the impact of the disease, current treatments and why we believe they are failing.
OUR DISRUPTIVE MISSION
We have come together because we believe we can solve the mystery of MND and find a solution by looking into areas that current medical research might not be looking into.
We are fully committed to the cause of the disease and determined in making a revolutionary breakthrough in the search for underlying genetic modalities in MND related to certain biological pathways. Read on to learn about our scientific mission and how we will achieve our goals.
- Anonymous donor donates to support creating an ALS biobank with NSW HealthOctober 23, 2019 - 12:15 pm
- 2018 CEO report a remarkable year of innovation & collaboration – Matthew KeonDecember 14, 2018 - 9:45 am
- Our new website is live!September 27, 2018 - 12:26 pm
- 3 exciting findings in our quest for answers into MNDSeptember 27, 2018 - 12:20 pm
- $120,000 raised at Apres Ski partyAugust 31, 2018 - 1:30 pm
More details to come of our next events soon…stay tuned!