This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud RhapsodyinGraphics contributed a whooping 18 entries.
Entries by RhapsodyinGraphics
7 December 2018
We are super excited to launch our new website to world. Over the last few months we’ve been working on creating a website that enables us to capture the spirit of Iggy Get Out. A place to share our story, our mission and vision for the future, and a place where our supporters can follow […]
The race to find answers to the enigma that surrounds neurodegenerative diseases (ND) has challenged the best scientific minds around the world for decades with close to non-progress. Motor Neuron Disease (MND) is the most debilitating among the ND’s as the patient’s physical condition degenerates whilst mental capacity remains the same. Statistics for our country […]
Thank you to everyone who came and contributed to the fantastic Apres Ski Party. You helped raised over $120,000 on the night, which is amazing!
Huge congratulations to Bob Montgomery who has ridden over 3000km (OMG that’s more than the length of Italy!) to complete the Last Leg of his epic journey around Australia, raising much needed money for Huntingtons and Motor Neuron Disease. For the last 5 years he has devoted himself to raising awareness and funds for these […]
- Anonymous donor donates to support creating an ALS biobank with NSW HealthOctober 23, 2019 - 12:15 pm
- 2018 CEO report a remarkable year of innovation & collaboration – Matthew KeonDecember 14, 2018 - 9:45 am
- Our new website is live!September 27, 2018 - 12:26 pm
- 3 exciting findings in our quest for answers into MNDSeptember 27, 2018 - 12:20 pm
- $120,000 raised at Apres Ski partyAugust 31, 2018 - 1:30 pm
More details to come of our next events soon…stay tuned!